Massage therapy is an important part of your overall health. Find out what the research says about massage therapy for your health and well-being.
1. Reduce stress – Long-term stress can cause emotional and physical damage. Massage therapy can relieve stress and the conditions that go along with it, like tension headaches.
2. Improve your sleep quality – Massage can help you sleep better if you have lower back pain, fibromaylgia or other health conditions.
3. Massage therapy may improve mental health and wellbeing.
4. Control your pain – A person’s ability to manage their pain can have a negative impact on their quality of life, and it can also hinder recovery from injury or illness. Massage can reduce low-back pain, headaches, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and other symptoms, according to research.
5. Massage therapy can increase range of motion. This is a benefit for both elite and amateur athletes. Massage can reduce muscle tension, increase exercise performance, and help prevent injuries.
Improve your Health – WAVERLEY BACK & SPORTS CARE
Waverley Back and Sports Care are here to help you live a more pain-free lifestyle. We are committed to treating the root cause of pain and providing long-lasting relief.
With over 25 years of experience, I can provide professional services for all ages.
We are passionate and dedicated to helping you achieve physical well-being.
We offer a wide range of treatments and expertise, including Dry Needling, Myotherapy, and Laser Acupuncture